Shipping & Returns
- All shipping rates are an estimate and are determined by the individual carriers, NOT The Energy Blueprint. They are subject to change at any time.
- All international shipments are shipped Duties, Customs, & Taxes unpaid. Buyer is responsible for delivery fees.
- All shipments that are sent express are sent through FedEx. FedEx will collect any potential customs fees. The Energy Blueprint is NOT responsible for these extra expenses
- FedEx will not deliver to PO boxes ONLY physical street addresses.
- If you refuse the package, sent through FedEx,or the package is undeliverable, you will be charged for the return fee. The Energy Blueprint is NOT responsible for covering these fees.
- International customers are responsible for staying up to date on any restrictions on supplement import in their respective countries. The Energy Blueprint is not responsible for any supplements that are lost in customs as a result of not living up to import regulations.
- Current known restrictions:
- Energenesis can get rejected in Spain, Poland, and Mexico.
- Ultrabrain (Huperzine A) can’t get into Austria without prior import approval from a pharmacist.
- If you refuse the package sent through FedEx or FedEx is unable to deliver to your address, you will be charged for the return fee. The Energy Blueprint is NOT responsible for covering these fees.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of an online program, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 30 days from the purchase date for a full refund.
- For nutritional supplement purchases, we offer a 30-day refund window only on unopened supplements. Any opened supplements are not eligible for refunds at any time. For refunds on unopened supplements, the customer is responsible for paying return shipping. If you purchase supplements along with an online program, or if you receive supplements as a bonus gift when purchasing a program, the online program guarantee and the supplement guarantee are two separate policies. (See #1 above for our refund policy on online programs. See #2 above for our refund policy on nutritional supplements.) If you ask for a refund on a program after receiving supplements in your purchase package, you must also return the supplements unopened and unused in order to receive a full refund. If supplements have been opened, used, or are not returned to us, you will be charged for the cost of those supplements.
- Upon return to the warehouse supplement returns will undergo a quality assessment to make sure the supplement is intact. Money will be refunded after the return has been released by QC. This process may take up to a few weeks depending on the season.
- For coaching packages, you are only eligible for refund if you do not use the coaching services. Once you begin using coaching services, all purchases are final. Because these are services rendered, all sales are final once coaching services have started.
- All transactions are conducted in United States Dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.